Definition: A mastermind is a peer-mentoring group of individuals who meet on a regular basis (in-person or virtually) to push each other to work to their highest potential and hold each other accountable.
Process: Each digital round table session will be hosted by Christine Souffrant Ntim, Einstein Ntim and a guest speaker/investor/reporter to add value to the discussion. Each member of the group is to share top challenges and tips. If you are an entrepreneur trying to either start or scale your business and need a support network to accelerate your progress- this is the group for you.
Monthly Access: Limited to 10-12 members per session
Q 1 2017 Dates: Each Session (2-3 Hours)
- January 28, 2017 (Digital Hangout Time TBA)
- February 8, 2017 (Digital Hangout TBA)
- March 25, 2017 (Digital Hangout TBA)
- Roundtable – Challenges and Solutions
- Q/A Session and advice from experts
- Tools, Tips & Tactics
We cover all topics including:
- Startup Development Challenges
- Personal Branding Ideas
- Family & Life Balance
- Mental Health